Friday 18 September 2009

My New Favourite Website

I have been out for a while. Not ill. Just out. I’m trying to get back into it…again.

One thing I have been keeping up with is my blog readings. It’s a great way to start the day by firing up your RSS reader, and finding out what the people you are stalking following are talking about.

One of my recent finds has been Blagger (www.blagger.co.uk). No, it’s not a freebees website. If you want that go to www.moneysavingexpert.com. What Blagger is is a blog about becoming self sufficient, but in a gradual easy going way. It’s not all hemp wearing, tree hugging. It more common sense and using what they have to make their lives better. I especially enjoy the many recipes and processes that are documented on the site. One of the sections I find myself browsing through is the Brewing and Winemaking section. Does what it says on the tin really.

From elderflower champagne blowing up everywhere through the odd jammy disaster and finishing with a monthly egg count this is definitely a site to get stuck into.

No comments: