Monday 5 February 2007

Idiots

As you may know, I have another blog. SheyMouse's Photoblog is where I post a lot of my photos. I know I am not the greatest photographer in the world, but I am learning and improving with every day. Therefore, if I got good enough to be exhibited in the Natural History Museum in the Shell Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition I would be very annoyed if someone came and did this:
BBC: Activists Deface Shell Exhibition
I first saw the article on Londonist. I agree with everything that the article says. Here is the link:
Londonist: Oily History Museum

If someone did that to my photo, protective glass or not, they would have to sleep with one eye open for a very long time.

The people who did this were trying to get a message across about global warming, etc. being bad. All they succeeded in doing with me is putting me off ever listining to or reading any of their material. Defacing someone elses property (particularly art) is shameful, and cowardly.

If you want to get your message across, why not make a statement that these wildlife photos may no longer be possible if the climate keeps on changing? If any of you who did the defacing read this, I hope you are ashamed of what you've done.

Muppets.

No comments: